The Cathlamet Wooden & Classic Boat Festival is held at the Elochoman Slough Marina. Although the show itself is on Saturday & Sunday, folks come in on Friday and then hang around until Sunday, visit and leisurely depart. Activities include a marine themed swap sale on Sunday. The brew pub adjacent to the marina adds yet another flavor! There are lots of camping facilities and options at the marina. Very convenient!
"It’s that time again – time for the Elochoman Marina Wooden Boat Festival. As someone who appreciates wooden boats, we know that you are going to enjoy this year’s Festival. In addition to the main attraction of the Festival, the boats, we have many exciting things planned including nautical-related presentations and demonstrations, music, activities for the entire family, food and craft vendors, and even a specially brewed beer from the River Mile 38 Brewery for the occasion.
We would like to invite you to bring your boat to this year’s event for all to enjoy. If you plan on camping at the marina, please make your reservations early by contacting the Marina at your convenience.
We look forward to seeing you. Please fill out and return the boat exhibitor’s application by July 26. If you have any questions related to registration or the Festival in general, please contact Julius Dalzell at (503) 705-3442 or Allen Bennett at (360) 849-4424.
(Some content by Julius Dalzell)
Tide predictions at Wauna from NOAA:
- Friday, July 31
- Low Tide:7:52 AM PDT-0.69 ft.
- High Tide:1:11 PM PDT5.62 ft.
- Low Tide:7:01 PM PDT1.77 ft.
- Saturday, August 1
- High Tide:12:36 AM PDT7.17 ft.
- Low Tide:8:45 AM PDT-1.01 ft.
- High Tide:2:04 PM PDT5.88 ft.
- Low Tide:8:03 PM PDT1.73 ft.
- Sunday, August 2
- High Tide:1:27 AM PDT7.15 ft.
- Low Tide:9:33 AM PDT-1.13 ft.
- High Tide:2:53 PM PDT6.08 ft.
- Low Tide:8:59 PM PDT1.63 ft.
- Monday, August 3
- High Tide:2:14 AM PDT7.08 ft.
- Low Tide:10:17 AM PDT-1.06 ft.
- High Tide:3:38 PM PDT6.21 ft.
- Low Tide:9:50 PM PDT1.51 ft.
A NOAA weather forecast for the area.