The Cathlamet Wooden & Classic Boat Festival is held at the Elochoman Slough Marina. Although the show itself is on Saturday, folks come in on Friday and then hang around until Sunday, visit and leisurely depart. There are lots of camping facilities and options at the marina. Very convenient!
This year's show will be a bit different from previous years in that we will not be offering public activities other than a chance to see some beautiful classic boats. We will still be asking the public to vote on their favorite boat for Best in Show. for the occasion.
We would like to invite you to bring your boat to this year’s event for all to enjoy. If you plan on camping at the marina, please make your reservations early by contacting the Marina at your convenience.
We look forward to seeing you. Please fill out and return the boat exhibitor’s application by July 31. If you have any questions related to registration or the Festival in general, please contact Julius Dalzell at (503) 705-3442 or Allen Bennett at (360) 849-4424.
Tide predictions at Wauna from NOAA:
- Friday, August 6
- High Tide:1:01 AM PDT6.62 ft.
- Low Tide:9:08 AM PDT-0.64 ft.
- High Tide:2:43 PM PDT5.67 ft.
- Low Tide:8:26 PM PDT2.05 ft.
- Saturday, August 7
- High Tide:1:45 AM PDT6.83 ft.
- Low Tide:9:48 AM PDT-0.80 ft.
- High Tide:3:22 PM PDT5.82 ft.
- Low Tide:9:18 PM PDT1.83 ft.
- Sunday, August 8
- High Tide:2:28 AM PDT7.01 ft.
- Low Tide:10:26 AM PDT-0.86 ft.
- High Tide:3:57 PM PDT5.95 ft.
- Low Tide:10:05 PM PDT1.58 ft.
- Monday, August 9
- High Tide:3:11 AM PDT7.15 ft.
- Low Tide:11:00 AM PDT-0.82 ft.
- High Tide:4:29 PM PDT6.10 ft.
- Low Tide:10:49 PM PDT1.34 ft.
A NOAA weather forecast for the area.